Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
First Time Candidate?
Create a Profile to Apply!
We build relationships one interaction at a time, through a consistent commitment to heartfelt service, relating to people as people (not numbers), and by selling the freshest, highest quality products available.
Market Support Office Locations:
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
- Providing excellent customer service no matter what hat you are wearing by answering lots of questions, preparing product, and providing creative meal suggestions.
- Ensuring that products are fresh, rotated and well stocked.
- Operating a variety of equipment that will make your home kitchen appliances seem boring.
- Maintaining the department so that it is clean, enticing and safe.
- Demonstrating an attitude of service to co-workers by lending a hand and working cohesively.
- Supporting and following all safety and security policies and sustainability programs.
- Operating within the Company’s Core Values and Company Brand (don’t worry, we’ll tell you all about this).
- Manages all operations in the HBC department
- Provides excellent customer service
- Develops and maintains merchandising calendar at least 13 weeks out
- Hires, trains new department employees & writes department schedule
- Responsible for the department sales & labor budget, grosses, and reports
- Ensures the dissemination & adherence to all company policies
- Maintains adherence to all security & safety policies
- Adhered to waste management and recycling procedures
- Performs semi-annual employee performance evaluations
- Writes & works orders, plans promotions, ensures proper signage on all products & inventory control procedures for the department
- Responsible for keeping the POS department updated on price changes
- Keeps up to date on industry trends/standards/changes and educates staff
- Maintains historical files on promotions