Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
First Time Candidate?
Create a Profile to Apply!
We’re excited you’re interested in joining the T&C team. While you’re exploring, please feel free to reach out to us with any questions. We would love to tell you about the benefits we offer our part and full-time employees, what types of shifts managers are looking to fill, and anything else you might be curious about. Want an inside peak? Check out our social media pages to see what we're all about:
Contact our Hiring Coordinators
Meghan & Gillian: email@example.com
- Use an existing profile if you have applied online with T&C in the past.
- If needed, use the "reset password" instructions.
- Use the automatic notification feature to stay on top of new openings.
- Upload your resume if you have one; it saves you time by auto-filling some information.
If you experience technical problems with submitting your application online, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Helpdesk for our website provider, iCIMS (pronounced eye-sims) at 1-800-889-4422. Paper applications are available in markets if you are unable to apply online.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
A TYPICAL DAY AS A MEAT CUTTER WILL INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING
- Providing excellent customer service by answering questions, making recommendations and offering creative preparation & paring suggestions.
- Using your expertise and experience to cut, grind, slice and process meat.
- Ensuring that products are received fresh, properly packaged, rotated and well stocked.
- Operating a variety of equipment like knives, saws, grinders and scales.
- Maintaining the department so that is clean, appealing and safe.
- Supporting and following all safety and security policies and our sustainability programs.
- Demonstrating an attitude of service to co-workers by lending a hand and working cohesively.
- Operating within the Company’s Core Values & Company Brand (don’t worry, we’ll tell you all about this).
- Receives and delivers packages to and from all assigned locations including T&C stores, offices, and vendor locations
- Loads and unloads company van
- Maintains the security of all deliveries and ensures strict confidentiality of their contents
- Maintains records such as vehicle logs, records of cargo, or billing statements in accordance with standard procedures
- Role-models safe defensive-driving techniques, obeying traffic laws and follows established traffic and transportation procedures
- Inspects and maintains vehicle supplies and equipment, such as gas, oil, water, tires, lights, or brakes to ensure that vehicle is in proper working condition.
- Reports any mechanical problems encountered with vehicle
- Accurately processes invoices or payments as needed
- Adheres to all company and department policies
- Adheres to sustainability programs and all security and safety policies
- Follows proper waste management and recycling procedures
- Provides and role models attitude of service to staff and customers
- Operates within the Company’s Core Values and Company Brand